Islam, a monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God, and that Muhammad was a messenger of God.
It’s 1.8 billion followers known as Muslims often show their curiosity regarding some mind-blowing facts such as :
- Islam through the Holy Quran explains the Mountainous Features which Scientific Studies have recently managed to detect. For example in the Quran it is said :
“Have We not made the earth as a bed, and the mountains as pegs?”
And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you, and streams and roads that you may find away.”
Also, The Quran says :
And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds.
The Work of Allah, Who perfected all things, verily! He is Well-Acquainted with what you do”.
- The Mountains as described by the words ‘solid’ and ‘firm’ indicates the point towards the aspect that has been proved scientifically that Mountains are not only merely a pyramidical Solid but it also acquires roots making it firm and stable.
(Explained in Quran 1400 years ago)
- Innovative inventions such as marching bands, algebra, teaching hospitals, the toothbrush and Coffee were brought about by Muslims.
- Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world and the largest religion after Christianity.
- Many Prophecies of Islam as explained by Prophet (PBUH) have come true.
For instance, during the battle of Badr, he prophesied the exact spot where pagan Meccan’s would fall and people witnessed that exact spot!
Also when the Byzantine ruler insulted the envious of Prophet (PBUH), he prophesied that his rule would soon perish with his all dynasty and same happened. His son murdered him and later committed suicide!
- One More astonishing fact is a moving force in the teachings of Islam.
When the Pagans of Makkah brutally persecuted the Muslims in the early era and tried their best to halt Islamic teachings, this moving spirit bestowed by Quran was used by Prophet (PBUH) to guide Non-believers to the righteous path.
“How can anyone deny that this is the greatest medicine or that this spiritual power gives him the means to ward off pain and defeat it completely ”
(Ibn – Al Qayyim)
- Muslims effort to protect and compile the Quran immediately after its revelation was mind-blowing.
Bones, leather, tree trunks and wood from palm trees were used to preserve the Quran.
In addition, the Muslims memorised 6236 verses of the Quran in order to protect and preserve the Quran.
Similarly, Allah himself has promised to protect the Quran till the Domesday :
” We have sent down the Quran and we will (assuredly) guard it from corruption ”
In short, it is a miracle how Quran survived even in the toughest conditions when Non believes tried their best to wipe away the Islamic teachings through Quran!
- The ages of The Prophets are assuredly Mind-blowing as well, the chart below describes it :
Prophet Adam (AS) – Age: 1000 Years.
Prophet Nooh (AS) – Age: 950 Years.
Prophet Shoaib (AS) – Age: 882 Years.
Prophet Saleh (AS) – Age: 586 Years.
Prophet Zakariyya (AS) – Age: 207 Years.
Prophet Ibrahim (AS) – Age: 195 Years.
Prophet Sulayman (AS) – Age: 150 Years.
Prophet Ismail (AS) – Age: 137 Years.
Prophet Yakoob (AS) – Age: 129 Years.
Prophet Musa (AS) – Age: 125 Years.
Prophet Ishaq (AS) – Age: 120 Years.
Prophet Haroon (AS) – Age: 119 Years.
Prophet Yusuf (AS) – Age: 110 Years.
Prophet Eesa (AS) – Age: 40 Years.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) – Age: 63 Years.
Muhammad (PBUH) said:
“There is no disease that Allah has created, except that he has also created its remedy,” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Due to this Muslims worked and discovered cures to diseases and flourished in the field of medicine
- The Quran is the most memorised book in the world.
Even some children and people do not speak Arabic as their mother tongue but also have memorised the Holy Book making it the most widely memorised book in the enact World!
- The Qibla which is a sacred place for all Muslims and which is the direction where Muslims face while praying is in the exact centre of the entire World!
- The Quran 1400 years ago explains the complex origin and body Functions of a body which recent studies have explained, the Quran says;
“The human being began his journey as a physical creature with the direct, unmitigated creative act of God.”
“Verily, We have created the human from a quintessence of clay; then We placed him as a drop in a fixed resting place.
We then made the drop into a clot and that into a fetus. We then made bones and clothed the bones with flesh and from that brought forth another creation. Therefore, blessed is God, the very best of those who create”. (23:12−14)
- Islam is a religion of peace. It teaches it, followers, to never be ill – tolerant towards others. Islam has prohibited all sorts of actions that can cause harm to living beings unless there is a threat to their religion or country.
Yet still, people misunderstanding its teachings condemn Muslims as Terrorists although it is the most peaceful religion around teachings it’s followers to avoid any sort of violence . (Most Condemned Religion wrongly) .
- Islam was the first religion which gave status to women . Before the advent of Islam, the people persecuted and tortured women . Men considered themselves as superior and even women’s were inherited as their slaves. Some were Burnt alive while some are graved alive.
However when Islam came, all of this altered. Women were given a status they never had. Prophet (PBUH) stressed the rights of women.
In addition, he also brought about a status to slaves and oppressed old people. In this way peace and stability, not only in Arabia but also outside its domain where Islam flourished, peace and stability slowly occurred.
This sermon of the Prophet (PBUH) during Hajj sums the point up :
“O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again.
Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.
O people, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners.
Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived.
Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity.
Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn Abd Al-Muttalib (Prophet’s uncle) shall henceforth be waived…
Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.
O people, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah’s trust and with His permission.
If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers.
And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.
O people, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action.
Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly.
Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.
Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.
O people, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born.
Reason well, therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qu’ran and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.
All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly.
Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people”. (Al – Bukhari)
Summary: It is a universal Charter Of Human Rights!
- The Victories of Muslims in spite of their low numerical Strength is itself a mind-blowing fact. For Instance, during the Battle Of Badr, Hunain, Trench, and many others, Muslims although were weak in terms of equipment, ammunition’s and soldiers, yet they turned out to be victorious!
Thank You for reading. Visit our website for more: