At WG Blogs, accessible from https://blogswithwg.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
WG Blogs follows a standard method of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services analytics. This means that we take information such as your country.
The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This is to ensure a check on this website.
The purpose for taking this information is to analyse trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information in order to ensure that we provide you the articles that you like to read.
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and to personalise the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.
Note that WG Blogs has no access and control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Remember your privacy and information is 100% secure at WG Blogs.
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
You have the choice to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to examine their child’s activity.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
You should know that you have certain rights as well when you are using this website, those are:
- Request copies of your personal data
- Request to change any information about you (in case it is incorrect)
- Right to request us to remove your personal data (applies only in some cases)
- Right to restrict your personal information in some cases
There are several other things (that only apply for certain conditions) for which you can consult:
CCPA Privacy Rights:
The users from California have the right to:
- Request to disclose some part of your personal information that has been collected
- Request to delete your personal information that has been collected
- Request to not sell your data (in case a business do)
There will be some time till we respond in case you want to use this authority (only applies for the users from California).
The things prohibited on this website are:
- Using the content without the owners’ permission.
- Disrespecting others.
- Using the content for commercial purposes (without the owners’ permission).
Thank You very much for visiting this page.