We analysed 30 examiner reports for 200 exams, and our only question was: What are the most common student mistakes?
And of course, how to solve them?
We deeply analysed each and every report and looked at the most highlighted problems (by the examiner). Now, it is time to share our findings with you.
Key Findings for O Level English:
- Candidates struggled with verb forms, tense sequence and punctuation.
- Many candidates overused the commas to seperate sentences.
- Candidates should avoid cliched essay openings.
- The use of possessive pronouns is “strongly recommended”.
- In Comprehension, it is most unlikely that the exact answer would be required in two questions.
And much more!
Plus, if you want the solutions for the above problems, do use the guide below to access the ebook.
What does this [Case Study] Ebook covers?
Imagine you are sitting in the examination hall, struggling to write a convincing story. What would you do?
Panic? But, this is not what you should do.
In fact, you should recall all the tips straight from the examiners’ desk to write a good essay. But the real question is, how will you find them?
Now when we have done the hectic task of compiling this ebook (that covers everything from common student mistakes to examiner tips), you should not worry about your exam preparation.
- We found out the “weak areas” of students (where they lose marks).
And therefore, this ebook contains details on how to avoid those errors.
- We found out examiner remarks regarding the questions.
For example, the examiner clearly stated in a report to make a seperate paragraph for each bullet point. And we also found out some very interesting secrets.
For example, one report clearly said that two questions in Comprehension cannot have the exact same answer (or it is “most unlikely).
This was just one example, there are tons of other examples as well!
Below are some images for you to get insights about what you can expect from this ebook:
Look’s good? Now here is a deal.
At this time, when your exams are very near, we have decided to give you a massive discount. But why?
The sole purpose of this study (which took us more than a month) was to help students ace their O Level English exam. This is the reason why you are being offered a massive discount on this product.
The best part?
Below are complete details (step-by-step) that will help you grab a copy of this ebook in almost no time.
How to Access the Ebook?
- Click the link below. It will take you to Fiverr – the platform where you can grab this product (and clear all your doubts with questions).
- Then click on “Continue”.
- After that, click on “Continue to Checkout”.
- Now, you have to make an account. For that, click “Join Now”.
5. Now you have to enter to email (that you use) and your password. Or you can Continue with Google to make your account.
After making your account, the discount will be automatically applied to the checkout (and you can easily make the payment to get the ebook within 1 day).
Note: If at any stage you are having a problem (in making the account or payment), just simply leave a comment on this post. Our friendly team will help you with the entire process (with no additional cost).
If for any reason, you do not want to use “method 1”, you can use this method to grab the ebook (very easily within 10 minutes).
Here’s the step-by-step guide on what you have to do:
- Click the link below. It will take you to Patreon, which is an amazing platform where you can support us
- Then select “Ebooks = Success” and click “Join”.
- Then make your account by filling the details below. Or simply, you can “Continue with Google” as well.
After making your account, fill in the payment details.
You are done and can have access to all our exclusive posts (along with the ebook).
Important Note: If you want to use any other payment methods, Jazz Cash (for Pakistan) and Paypal (for international transactions), just leave a comment down below.
To summarise, here are the benefits you will receive on getting this ebook?
After reading this Ebook, you will be able to:
- Avoid possible mistakes that could lose your marks.
- Learn the correct use of tenses, punctuation, comma, colon and semi-colon.
- Learn about things such as “possessive pronouns” that will naturally beautify your writing.
- Have knowledge of what the examiner expects from you for a particular question.
- Learn the art of writing a good story and solving Comprehension.
Now, I have a question for you.
Are you serious about improving your O Level English grades?
If yes, then grab a copy of this ebook and learn some great secrets (that will help you ace your exams). The best part? You will be receiving a HUGE discount.
Finally, if you are having a problem with the above payment methods, just do leave a comment. Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
Thank you very much for reading and staying with me till the end. Stay tuned for more.