Recently I engaged in a conversation about recruiting. As Work Market is expanding its team, we are constantly evaluating the definition of “talent”.
Being talented doesn’t just mean you have technical mastery of certain languages, tools or experience with them.
The best kind of people are those who can share (or teach) the knowledge and the experience as it takes another degree of commitment.
TALENTED PEOPLE IN TECH :
- Peter Thiel: PayPal co-founder, early Facebook investor, and best-selling author of “zero to one” — has a fortune of over $ 2.3 billion is one of the tech industry’s most revered investors.
Though he sold most of his Facebook stock following the social-media company’s IPO in 2012, the billionaire still has his hand in several projects across Silicon Valley.
- Travis kalanick: This talented man is the founder and CEO of Uber (transport facilitating company). Worth about $50 million, this transporting service today is one of the most valuable transporting company in Tech.
Uber in addition to the facilities such as uber rush and Ubereats along with food deliveries are the ideas of this guy mentioned in the list!
- Pete Cashmore: This individual in addition to being talented is also very influential throughout the world. He is the founder of Mashable.
He has a channel to speak his opinion and hence influences millions around the world. Now you may be questioning, what’s the talent in here. Well, the way he convinces people even on a fairly controversial topic is his skill portraying his speaking ability.
- Tim Cook: He is the CEO of apple.
Talented people Apart From Tech
- Eskil Ronningsbakken: One of the most death-defying and incredible performance artists in the world, Ronningsbakken first got into the art of balancing when he was just five years old.
His interest was sparked when he saw a person do one-of-a-kind feats on TV. When Ronningsbakken was 18, he ran away to a circus and performed there for 11 years.
- Dean Karnazes: Normally, the human body gets energy from glucose, which also produces lactate.
If the lactate buildup gets to be too much, the body will produce lactic acid, which causes it to shut down.
- Evangelos Katsioulis: The first person on the list is Evangelos Katsioulis, who was born in 1976, in Ioannina, Greece.
He mainly works as a doctor and as a psychiatrist. He is perhaps best known for his highest scores on IQ tests. He graduated from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of Medicine in 2000.
- Grigori Perelman: This mathematician is included in this list of the brilliant and the most talented people in the world!
Grigori Perelman is a very well known mathematician, created in the Communist Partnership in 1966.
- Arfa Karim (Late): Abdul Karim Randhawa born on the 2February1995 was a Pakistani student and computer prodigy who, in 2004 at the age of nine, became the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
She kept the title until 2008. Arfa represented Pakistan on various international forums including the TechEd Developers Conference. She also received the President’s Award for Pride of Performance.
- Farrell Wu: Although he’s barely a teenager, Farrell Wu has been named as one of the smartest kids in the world by Business Insider, and earned a perfect score while participating in the Australian Mathematics Competition (AMC) in 2012.
While most boys his age have backpacks filled with simple geometry worksheets, 12-year old Wu can solve math problems that would cause most adults to stumble.
- Ryan Wang: is a music prodigy who recently played the piano at the 2013 American Protégé International Piano and Strings Competition and he’s only five.
While a number of children have demonstrated their musical talents and been deemed musical prodigies throughout the ages, Wang might be the most adorable.
- Robeson: was famous for his beautiful bass-baritone voice and his acting talents.
In addition to those talents, however, Robeson was also a professional athlete, writer, multi-lingual orator, scholar and lawyer.
- Thomas Jefferson: The third President of the United States was arguably one of the most talented men ever to rule any country.
In addition to politics and government, Jefferson’s interested was in architecture, inventions (such as the rotating book stand and improvements to the polygraph machine), books, wine and birds.
- Issac Newton: He not excelled in the fields of physics but he also came up as mathematician, theologian, astronomer, alchemist and philosopher.
Some people even rank him higher than the great scientist Albert Einstein but arguably it is ones on stance. His talent in all the above-mentioned fields is vast and surely cannot be covered in this article.
MY FINAL THOUGHT / COMMENT ON THE TOPIC: